Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stupidity

Font sizeJust guess what happened to me today...

If you've read a post that I wrote a last week, I should've been in the right class for tuition today, right? WRONG.

Stupid administration. Couldn't they have written the sessions properly? Or explained with detail what class was where, what subjects were being learnt on that day and so on, last week, when everyone was still here? When they really needed the info, so that they wouldn't end up in the wrong class, like they did the entire week already?

Now, because of the lack in efficiency, Kit May and me have to go to a different class than what we signed up for for two weeks. How very nice is that? I'm sure a lot of people were a bit confused. No, wait. They were probably more confused than us. Kit May asked this Chinese girl and her friends what session they were in, and they were completely clueless. They didn't even know there were sessions or stuff like that. Either that, or they don't understand either Malay or English. I don't know any Chinese, and can you believe it? Kit May doesn't either. Okay, actually she does, just not a lot. Imagine that. Kit May, what kind of a Chinese person are you? ;P

Anyway, we're stuck in a class that is full of people, and they're noisy. Well, not really, if you compare it to what I've been through last year. But still, they were noisy and I couldn't really concentrate.

So, Kit May and me have created a 'plan'. We stick with the class that we were in today, which was session 1, until next week. Then, we check again with whoever that idiot is at the counter and ask what's going on week after that, the one with 4 days of tuition. After that, we finally settle in, like really settle in once and for all, when January starts, where we finally can confirm which class to go to. We hope that plan can go as planned. Ha ha, nice choice of words...

That's about it on my rant on my absolutely perfect and flawless *gag puke puke gag* tuition centre's administration...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

INTAN!
told you not to write it out!
bluek. :(
tuition administration is so 'GOOD'!