Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Slept at 3 something, possibly 4.

Okay, so. Last night I was really bored after:
1. Watching TV
2. Playing a game on the PSP
3. Listening to the new Fall Out Boy album (it's really good, BTW, the songs are catchy!)
4. Playing with Zara
5. Coming back from shopping
6. Ate Subway (again)
7. Checked my FB and MS countless times

I know, I really don't have anything better to do. My homework's not getting anywhere with my current mood. =(

Anyway, since I'd run out of things to do, I visited www.stepheniemeyer.com for all things Twilight. It has all the details of all 4 books, and a draft from Midnight Sun!! Since some of you already know how obsessed I am over Twilight (with the fact that I've read the book about 5 times) naturally you would think that I read the draft.

Well, if you did guess that, you'd be right. =)

I started reading it from 10:06. (Yes, I actually remember the exact time I started!) Honestly, that very first chapter mad me fall in love with Edward even more...and I didn't think that was possible! So I kept on reading it until chapter 12, Complications. By that time, it was almost 3:30. To be perfectly honest, I didn't want to stop there, I knew I could go on till 5 in the morning, but I was supposed to be going out with my mom to get new uniforms. So I went to sleep. Because of all that reading, I was actually tired enough to fall asleep without the aid of music in my ears. Reading about Edward and trying to understand his thoughts is exhausting!

My mom woke me up a few hours later, at around 9 something. She asked if I really wanted to go but it now. I was way too sleepy to go out, so I said no, maybe next time. So she left me there to sleep in peace again. I woke up eventually at 12 something. ;P

Of course, I wouldn't go and mandi or anything first. No, the first thing I did when I got out of bed was pick up where I left at chapter 12. It stopped by the end of that chapter, and I really can't wait for the book to actually come out! The one I read was just a draft, so the book would be more polished, and maybe some things would be edited. You could tell it was just a draft and not the real thing, because there were some grammatical errors.

Well, I got to go eat now. See ya! =D

No comments: