Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Go To Sogo!

My days aren't filled with lazing around the house anymore...
I guess that should be a good thing. I was the one who complained a lot before, right?
So yeah, I should be happy that I'm out and about now. But strangely, now I prefer to sit and do nothing all day. Except eat, of course.

That's starting to be a problem. All I wanna do is eat. It doesn't matter what, I just want to eat. Junk food mostly, because that won't make me kenyang. Then after the junk food, I can eat lunch/dinner. That is so not healthy! I'm surprised I haven't gained weight. ;)

Okay, so... I should start with what happened today, no?

I couldn't sleep till 4 in the morning. Naturally I would be sleepy, right? Wrong. For some reason, I wasn't sleepy at all. Okay, so maybe it was because I woke up at 12. =)

Still, I should've been a bit sleepy at first. But I wasn't. That's not like me. Even with the perfect amount of sleep needed and more, I'm still sleepy. But today I wasn't. What more now, and it's 12:30. I really have no hope of getting to bed anytime soon, huh?

Well, anyway, I went out with Kakya to Sogo after lunch. Or brunch, for me. Actually we parked at Sogo, then walked to Maju Junction. What was at Maju Junction?

The Esprit Outlet!!

I know, I know, it's just Esprit. But it's a good place to shop! I'll give you as many reasons as I can:

1. The clothes are really nice.
2. They're comfy too.
3. They're actually quite affordable for a branded shop, especially when its an outlet.
4. Its Esprit. Enough said. =P

That's all I can think of at the moment. But that's still a lot of reasons as to why you should go shopping at Esprit. Of course this mainly applies to girls. For guys, there won't be many options for you, except some really nice stripy shirts.

I bought a new pair of pants there. Really comfy. And they only cost RM69.95!! That's considered cheap, I gotta tell you.

After Esprit we walked back to Sogo, because we were scared that it might rain later.
The women's department was so disappointing! Really, it was. almost half was filled with the shops meant for working class people. You know, almost all the clothes there were kemejas and stuff. Work clothes. Not casual. And Kakya was looking for a half top. She couldn't find it there.

We just continued going up, hen we reached the electronics floor. Looked around, but didn't find anything interesting. Bought stationary, then bought groceries for Kakda. She's making a caramel peach cake for her friend, I think. Not sure whether there's any for us. =(

Then we went home, and got caught up in the rush hour jam for a bit, but it all cleared once we were on the elevated highway.

I was scolded for not burning the photos from Ireland and the UK trip on CD by everyone in my family. I guess I deserved it, my dad did ask since last week. Honestly, I did forget to do it. AND not all the photos were there, so I couldn't really burn it at the time. I've done it now, FYI, and it took 7 CDs to fit it all in. o.o

That's about it on my day.

One thing I found out while at Maju Junction, after shopping at Esprit.

I've bought almost an entire outfit already.

That might not sound like a lot, but I bought it all just for fun. Not because of Raya or whatever, where new clothes are a must, but just because. Let's just recap, shall we?

1. Pull and Bear sneakers on Monday. (8th)
2. Pull and Bear top on Sunday. (14th)
3. Esprit pants on Monday. (15th)

All that's left is a bag. Thought of buying one, too. But I think it's not worth it. I have a lot already, plus I can borrow my sisters' bags. All a total of 20 bags each, and I have 3 sisters. Just imagine the possibilities of a perfect outfit at hand. =) 

No comments: