Sunday, December 14, 2008

In and Out, but mostly Out.

Okay, time to take a while off and write about my day[s].

I went out with Ain on Friday. =)
We went to KLCC and wanted to watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Some British movie that's like the run-of-the-mill chick lit.  You know what? The next available showing was at 11:20PM. And we were there at 11AM. So, we had to choose something else to watch.

In the end, we watched The Day The Earth Stood Still. It's a good movie, interesting and all, but not the best you'll ever see. Keanu Reeves is as always, emotionless. ._. I won't spoil the movie for you, you'll have to watch it yourself. =P

After that, we went to Petrosains!! =) It was fun and we enjoyed ourselves a lot.
Well, duh. It's Petrosains, who wouldn't?

On Saturday I went to AAAAR's akikah at her mom's parents' house in Gombak. MRR2 was jammed. You wanna know why? They closed one lane to trim the bushes!!! Because of that, there were only two lanes left open, and there was heavy traffic at the time. Honestly, couldn't they have picked a better time to do that?

Once we got there, they finished the cukur part already. All we had to do was pay a visit to the baby and eat the food. Ha ha, isn't life just so simple sometimes? =)

Before we went there, though. I was awaken by my sister. She told me to get up at 10 something. I fell back asleep in front of the TV. And I woke up again at 11 maybe? And the one thing that did it? Crush by David Archuleta! Honestly I have no idea why that particular song woke me up. Like, exactly when it first started I instantly opened my eyes! Now it's stuck in my head. Okay, so that must mean either:

1. David Archuleta was meant for you, so you should go after him. =P

Since I highly doubt that's the case, then maybe meaning number 2 might make more sense.

2. You've been alone for too long. Get a crush! One that'll last longer than a day.

Number 2 is something I should do. Problem is, I have no one to crush on. =( That's just sad. A teenager with no one to think about. Really sad...

That day was also Kakteh's birthday, so we went to Nawab for her birthday dinner. It's an Indian restaurant at Bukit Bintang. It wasn't bad, but I don't think they'll last long at that spot. The place was totally empty. We were the only ones there. And her birthday presents were:

1. Chanel No. 5 (OMG! That's like, seriously expensive!!)
2. A Marc Jacobs handbag. (And there's another one!!!!)
3. A purple kimono-like top from Zara. (That brand isn't exactly cheap either!)

Totally cool for her, but totally unfair for the rest of us, eh? =)

And for today, we went to eat at the chicken rice shop at Bukit Bintang (again). Not much happened just ate, but it did rain, so we couldn't go straight to the shop without getting the baby wet. So had to wait till the rain subsided. That took awhile.

After the meal, we went back to Sungei Wang. Stopped by a booth and looked at phones. Didn't buy anything, just looked, and Abg Mut couldn't believe that there was an unlocked iPhone 3G. Kakda wanted it. Ha ha, fat chance of that. It costs RM3300 for crying out loud!!

We parted there, because me, Kakya and Abg Hazwan went to Pavilion to go watch Body of Lies. And there I found out something; I can pass for over 18!!! That might not really surprise people, but still. It's nice to know, isn't it? =P

The movie was really good. And seriously violent and gruesome. Totally awesome! =) I really kesian this one guy in the movie. You'll find out why....if you watch it la. ;)

Besides that, I bought a top from Pull and Bear today. Everyone thought it looks like a table cloth. =( But I think its nice. Oh well, who cares, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha unlocked iPhone for RM3300 what a ripoff. You buy it sooo expensive and once you use it it gets locked again. :DD

Seriously, get it overseas it only costs RM600. I saw it with my own eyes. :D

At least you did a lot of interesting things, unlike me. D:

Intan said...

Hmm...well, like I said, no one bought anything so...yeah.

Too bad for you.
You should totally plan something for yourself. =)