Friday, December 5, 2008

A day out with Erniza

Went out to Pavilion today with Erniza.

It started out at 9 something, when I woke up. I had to walk to the LRT station, wearing a turqoise top, black pants and tudung with bright yellow shoes. Yup, seriously stood out from the crowd. Everyone who looked at me focused on the shoes, not the face. Ha ha. You must think I'm colour blind or something. =) And I was walking the bright sun, too.

Anyway, we met in front of Topshop, in KLCC. She was eating an Auntie Anne's pretzel. Chocolate, I think. Something like that. We walked to Pavilion. I had to lead since she's never walked there herself before. Always taken the cab. Or the monorail. We were trying to be economically friendly today. Ha ha ha....

So, we reached there, went to GSC and got the tickets for Wild Child.

It was a good movie. It's about Poppy [Emma Roberts], a girl form Malibu who got into trouble with her dad. He sends her to a boarding school called Abbey Mount in the English countryside. She hates the place. Wanna know why?
1. NO CELLPHONE SERVICE!! Kesian the iPhone, she can't even use it....=(
2. They have uniforms
3. She wants to go back to Malibu, where there's sunshine and boys. (Its an all girls school)

Gosh, I know and understand how she feels on that last one. ;)

So, she tries to get herself expelled from the school, since her dad won't let her come back till the end of the term/semester. And that's basically what happens through the course of the movie.

I won't tell you the ending, though you can probably guess what happens anyway.

I would have enjoyed it more, if the Indian guy next to me would just shut up and watch the movie. He kept on bugging me and Erniza, asking questions, trying to make conversation. We ignored him, of course, but come on! Get a clue already! But no, still bothered us. Idiot who ruined the movie time for me. >=(

I was so relieved when we got out of that hall. Erniza really wanted to watch Twilight again, so we bought tickets for the 2: 30 show. What time did we buy the tickets? 2:20. Ha ha ha....

Didn't bother to buy popcorn and drinks, so we just went in. And so, I watched Twilight. Again. You know, the more I watch the movie, the more I'm starting fall for Robert Pattinson. I don't actually like him, but he's starting to grow on me. =)

After the movie, we went down to the food court and ate Carls Jr. Ha ha, I was seriously full after that meal. And we ordered the small combo. Just imagine what would happen if we ordered regular. Or large. O.O

It was belanja-ing day today. I bought the first movie, and the Carls Jr. meal. All about RM54 in total. That's a lot. Erniza bought the second movie, the popcorn and drinks for the first movie, and drinks before the first movie started. I'm not sure how much her total is, but its somewhat near my total. I still belanja-ed more than her. Carls Jr. is not cheap.

We walked back to KLCC at around 6. Used the park way instead of going through Aquaria. It was so much nicer, fresher and faster to get to Suria KLCC. That's where we went our separate ways. She took the bus, I took the train. Both were packed like crazy. =/

I called my first sis, and she was at the new JJ. She wanted to eat first. Told me to wait at the station till she can come and get me. So I waited. And waited. And waited. Half an hour later, she came by and picked me up. Half an hour. How sad I must have looked while waiting patiently for the car that came oh-so belatedly.

And here I am, writing this out, still full, and tired, but not quite so tired that I wanna go to sleep early. it's a curse. How on earth can I cope next year with my biological clock set like this?!

No comments: