Friday, December 26, 2008

Tangled Up In Me

Dian tagged me..
This is actually kinda fun!
This is my second post for today..

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button (ONLY ONCE!!!) to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS - even if it is incredibly embarrassing.
4. Tag 15 friends who might enjoy doing the same as well as the person you got the note from.


1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY...
Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera (What?)
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson (I don't even have hazel eyes!)
3) WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?

Turn Off The Lights - Nelly Furtado (...)
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Open Your Eyes - LMNT
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5 (Oh, it really does..)
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Season In The Sun - Westlife
7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

How To Save A Life - The Fray (My friends think I know how to save a life?)
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
9) WHAT IS 2+2?

Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (=D Cool, my guardian angel is the number 4)
10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Find The Real - Alterbridge (The real what?)
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader (Cool!)
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

Island In The Sun - Weezer
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

Beverly Hills - Weezer (HA HA HA)
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry (OMG!!!! That's not right!)
15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Love It When You Call - The Feeling (Yay! Ha ha...)
16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Juneau - Funeral For A Friend (I'm gonna dance to a screamo song???)
17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Always Where I Need To Be - The Kooks (A coffin is where I need to be..)
18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks (... don't get it)
19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
7 Things - Miley Cyrus (Ha ha..wonder what those 7 things are)
20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

When You Believe - Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston (?)
21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?

S.O.S - Jonas Brothers (I'll be screaming for help?)
22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?

Time Is Running Out - Muse (oh yeah, this is SO true!)
23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

California - Phantom Planet (I didn't know this state was funny...! Okay, that was lame. ._.)
24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?

No One - Alicia Keys (HA HA HA!)
25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

The Time Of My Life - David Cook (That's cool. I'll be happy!)
26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?

I Don't Need A  Man - Pussy Cat Dolls (I guess that's kinda true. Don't blame me for not being a total feminist)
27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?

Heartbreaker - Will.I.Am (A heartbreaker likes me?!?!)
28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy (...)
29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?

Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings (I don't know anyone named Juliet, though)
30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?

Tangled Up In Me - Skye Sweetnam

I tag all of My Reasons. Too malas to mention names la..easier to say it as a group. ;)

No comments: