Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged by Kit May!

Rules & Regulations: 
-do not copy answers
 
-the tag questions must be 100% the same
 
-tag people after doing tag
 
-no tagging back



I tag :-


- Aimi
- Malik
- Izzudin
-  Dian
- Mellissa
- Jane
- Harshiah
- Vanilla
- Myrrah
- Divya



1.How do you know 1?
We met in Year 2. In the same class..
2.What would you do if you never met 2?
Hmm... I wouldn't have anyone to argue with!
3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
HAHA! 1st of all, no. 4 is a girl. I'm into guys. As for no. 3, err...no comment.
4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
Last time I checked, they were straight so..no.
5.Do you think 7 is attractive?
Attractive in what way?
6.Do you know anything about 8's family? 
Hmm..not really.
7.Tell me something about 9.
She's crazy-ish.
8.What language does 2 speak?
English and BM. Though he does make his own words with his pokemon buddies...
9.Who is 3 goin out with?
I honestly don't know, and I don't care too much about it.
10.How old is number 4?
14.
11. 5?
14.
12.Who is 6 favourite singer?
Don't know..
13.7 ?
Also don't know..
14.Is 8 single? 
Hmm...I think so, but I can't be perfectly sure.
15.What is 9 last name?
Hmm... Sorry, I don't know her dad's name.
16. Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
I'm not going to be in a romantic relationship with my girl best friend. Ever.
17.Which school does 2 go to?
SMK Aminuddin Baki. 
18.What do you like about 3?
He's funny? Don't really know him well.

No comments: