Monday, December 29, 2008

Stupid bat...

You must be wondering why I wrote that as the title.

Well, its all because of a little bat who somehow got into my house and decided to fly around through the night.

I was downstairs when Kakda found it on the TV antenna. At first she thought it was a rat. Then it started flying. There goes the rat assumption. She ran to my mom's room, and tried to wake her up. It worked, but my mom was mad that she was woken up at 1 something and told my sister that it was just a dream or something.

Then she fell asleep again. 0.0 There's a bat in the house, you're daughter's freaked out and all you do is fall back asleep as if nothing happened? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Kakda ran downstairs and told Kakya and me. Or tried to, anyway. I fell asleep while watching Epic Movie. Kakya went downstairs to sleep in the first place. Upstairs was like an oven. So, she told us, then dropped it. Thought we didn't hear or something. I heard, but Kakya probably didn't.

Kakda wanted to sleep, but I was in her spot. She woke up Kakya first, then told her to go sleep upstairs. Since Kakya didn't hear what she said about the bat, she went upstairs without a second thought.

Then I heard her yell and she came thundering down the stairs.

Alright, maybe that's an exaggeration. But its what it felt like to me. I was half asleep by then. Kakya stayed downstairs and slept on the couch. I scooted over on the other side of the sofa bed. All three of us slept in the guest room that night.

How nice...NOT.

Again I say: Stupid bat!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stupid bat..hihihihi.... bley bla gk topic tuh..

Unknown said...

Bats haha. xD

Really messed up the night ey

Intan said...

hahaha...yeah. biar je la.

i hate that bat, but it's gone now. =)
then again, who knows? it might come back.