Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's been tiring.

Okay, so. It's been a few days eh? I actually have a lot to say, but I couldn't find the time till tonight. Let's start with Sunday.


Sunday, 7th December 2008


I couldn't remember exactly what happened that day, all I know is that it was my cousin Kak Liyana's birthday. You might expect me to go buy her a present, and I thought of getting her something with my sisters, but for some reason tak jadi. =/


That was the day we first went to the new JJ. Finally! But we did go around 6 something, when kakya got back from work. Actually she came back a lot earlier. But, we decided to watch some Gossip Girl on the lappy and browsed through Cleo before that. In that amount of time, my other cousins, Abg Hazwan and Hirzan ajak me to go see Bolt 3D. I was supposed to be temaning Hirzan while Abg Hazwan saw Transporter 3 with Kak Liyana. But I didn't feel like watching a movie, let alone with Hirzan, so I said no. He saw it with his mum instead. My uncle, on the other hand, came straight here. He didn't have a mood to watch a movie either. He was the one who got us off our butts to go out to JJ. Before that, though, he helped Kakya by cleaning her maybank card for her. The trip to JJ was to test whether she could use her card to cucuk duit.


So, we went to JJ.


While we were there, we stopped by the ATM machine. On the way there, Kakya developed a phobia towards jokers. How? Here's how it basically went down:


Kakya: Whoa! *panics*

Me: What? What's wrong?

Kakya: That joker poked me! *makes a sad face*

Joker: *looks at her and smiles sheepishly*

Me: *laughs*

Kakya: Stupid joker...

Kakda: What happened?

Me: Kakya was poked by that joker.

Kakya: Yeah, stupid joker...

Kakda: Aww, Kakya don't cry!

Kakya: *on the verge of tears*

Me: Yeah, Kakya, don't cry...

Kakya: Whatever.


It may not seem so..traumatic as it is, but that's what happened. Would you be calm and collected if someone suddenly poked you at your side when you were just walking around with your sisters? It's mengejutkan!! Me and Kakda just laughed about it later.


So, in the end, Kakya could cucuk duit with her card (YAY!) and we looked around JJ. For Kak Liyana's birthday, we got her a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake and bought ice cream for ourselves. =) Strawberry and Banana flavoured ice cream is seriously good.


Went to Cozy Corner after that, Kakya's treat. =D We cut the cake and ate it happily when we got home... So that's the end of Sunday.


Monday, 8th December 2008

Raya, so we went to Atuk's house at 1 something. Had lunch there with grandparents and cousins. Kutuk-ed Indonesian dramas on TV3. Ha, ha...;)

Went to Pavilion with my two sisters. We were to shop for Kakteh's birthday present and Kakda needs a formal outfit to wear to a dinner she's performing at.


Since most of the day was about shopping, I won't really get in to it much. Just a few highlights.


Kakda was depressed that she couldn't find what she was looking for, which was a cheongsam-like top. We did find a really nice cheongsam in Parkson, or was it Tangs? One of the two. Anyway, it was perfect, except that it was too revealing to be considered decent. So, no luck there. She didn't get an outfit from that shopping trip.


Kakya wanted to buy something, but clothes didn't fit the bill for the day. So, she bought a Swatch watch. It's black and silver. Took a while for her to choose one, but in the end she's happy with what she bought.


I bought a pair of sneakers from Pull and Bear. =D


We found something for Kakteh, after looking high and low for the perfect gift! Bought J.Co and headed home...That's the end of Monday.


Tuesday, 9th December 2008


Went to tuiton. Nothing new, but Mei Wern and Mei Hua were in class to ganti for Friday. A Pandu Puteri thing they have to attend. It was raining heavily when class ended.


I was wearing my new Pull and Bear sneakers!!


They got soaking wet, but luckily Kit May and me brought umbrellas, so only our shoes and the bottom of our jeans got wet. Most people had to wait under the roof of the building until the rain subsided to get back.


I got back, then kakteh called to ask if we wanted anything from JJ. Kakda asked for sushi. So we ate sushi! =) after the sushi, we went out to KLCC pulak. Kakda still needed the outfit, since she couldn't find anything at OU with Kak May. Kakya just wanted to go cause she doesn't have a life anymore. I just tagged along because I didn't feel like lazing at home.


Walked around KLCC, stopped by Topshop, Zara, Gap, Marks and Spencers, MNG, Parkson and Isetan. In the end, Kakda found something in Isetan. It was a spaghetti strap from Padini Authentics. Really nice, and she's gonna use it with her Topshop blazer. That's formal, right? Even if it isn't, it's still a nice top that she can use to class, and somehting I can always borrow. ;)


Bought a Basic Man-Ban smoothie form Juice Bar, then headed home. That's the end of Tuesday!


Wednesday, 10th December 2008


I had to go to Mak Long's house to help with Kak Ann's wedding stuff. She's getting married on the 1st of February 2009. She's making all the bunga telur and stuff all by herself. Handmade and glued by ourselves. Kakya was working, so Kakda and me went around 1 something. we reached there by 1:30.


We cut ribbons, made bows, cut small artificial flowers to be glued together with the bows and so on...It was tiring and a bit frustrating at first. I was in charge of cutting the end of the ribbons to make tails. You know, the "V" shape thing at the ends. Yeah, there were more than 300 of those riboons. I did that for about 6 hours.


We did have breaks in between, of course. We ate lunch at 2, tea at 4 and some spaghetti at 6. Ate something every two hours. Good thing I left before 8. Who knows what we would've eaten by then.

And so that's all that happened these past few days. A lot, in my case. =)

No comments: