Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Recap of 2008

Well, since it is the last day of the year, I think a recap is in order right now.

January
Not much happened. Quite uneventful.

February-April
Joined kawad for KRS. For the sports day and zone level competition. Didn't win either of them, but had a blast. =) 
Results at the end of April: I had a really bad sunburn and tan and it took me a few months for my skin tone to be anywhere near to normal again. For the most part, I skipped A LOT of classes, and was behind on my homework by a few weeks.

May
Exam month. >=(
Despite all of my extra curricular activities, I still improved in my studies! Went up overall, and my percentage was 81%. =D

June
My birthday month! It was on a Friday, lots of people wished me, and the most surprising wish of all was from Pn. Rahayu. Mostly because she gave this talk (more like lecture) about something. I didn't know how to respond, so all I did was nod and smile. =P I got a new phone from my parents as my birthday pressie. =)

Went to Ireland and the UK earlier in the month. Kakya's graduation. Had the best time of the year. I was shopping like crazy. I'm really surprised my parents didn't go bankrupt. Ha ha..

July-September
Not much happened. I studied less, for some reason. Focused more on reading books. (The Twilight Saga) Puasa and Raya time, too. =D Went to open houses, met new people (a lot of new people, thanks to my SAB buddies) and studied. Not so much on that last one, though that's one I really had to focus on..

October
Exam month again. Finals. >='(
Because of Raya and everything, I didn't study much. Because of that, my grades went down. My parents weren't too happy about that. The only I could offer; other students' grades went down too! Not a good excuse, I know, but what else could I say?

November-December
Final days of school. But I wasn't there. Had a camp in Putrajaya. A kenaikan pangkat thing for KRS. I am now a lans corporal! (I think that's how its spelled) The rest of the months were filled with me going out with friends, dinners with family, and lounging around the house.

Oh yeah, and I started tuition in Kasturi with Kit May. Preparation for what's to come in 2009. Ugh, PMR. >.<

And that's it for me in 2008. It was a good year, and I enjoyed almost every minute of it. =) Now, for the last part of this blog entry:

New Year's Resolutions
1. Be able to finish homework on time without delay
2. Be more rajin (in almost everything I do)
3. Get 8A's in PMR
4. Hopefully win the competition and beat P.T and P.W!!
5. Get my braces off before PMR (as originally planned)

And so ends the final part of this blog entry. Hopefully my resolutions will be resolved and I hope yours will be too!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!