Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dreams

Note that I put an 's' in the word 'dream'.

I wrote that because my dream last night kept changing.
One moment, I was at the school canteen, talking with my seniors.
The next thing I know, I'm at my cousin's wedding, talking to this guy I've never met before.
Then, it changed again, but I can't remember what.

The part where I was talking to my seniors...
Those dreams are starting up again!
It happened last year, too. Around the same time as well. All because of kawad. =/ I wonder if anyone else has this problem... I hope I'm not the only one, though. That's just really sad.

Then, the wedding part. That's expected, I guess. I was talking about it yesterday anyway. So it should be normal for my subconscious mind to be thinking about it too, right?
Does that even make sense?

Oh well, who cares. Anyway, the reason I telling this is because the dream was kinda interesting for me. Firstly, I was talking to a guy who I didn't know at all. Seriously, the face is completely new to me. I have no idea how I came up with it.

Anyway, not only that, I was the one who started the conversation! That is not normal behavior for me, now is it?

Okay, so. we were talking and stuff, then he saw who my cousin was and who she was hanging out with, (which is actually kinda weird, because that cousin was from a different side of the family, like a distant cousin from my mom's side, when the wedding was of my cousin from my dad's side, and, one of the people she was hanging out with was Azir. How on earth would she have known the guy? She isn't from anywhere near KL! So, that was really weird) then, the guy I was talking to ran away. =.='"
I have no idea why he did. He just took off.

After looking for him for a while, I gave up and focused on what was happening in the wedding. Suddenly I had a video camera in my hand, and I had to shoot the whole thing. That part's normal.
Well, not the camera suddenly popping into my hand part, but the shooting the video part.

That's all. Then it changed to the part where I don't remember anymore.
This must be boring you to death. I'll go now. Bye!

No comments: