Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm sick.

I've been sleeping the entire day and now, at 4 something in the morning, I can't make myself sleep anymore. But I can't do anything else either.

Watching tv looks like a lost cause now. I wouldn't find anything interesting to watch.
I can't talk, because...
well, there's no one to talk to, for a start. Even if there was, my throat hurts too much for me to talk.

Everyone in class looked at me worriedly today. How bad did I look? Dian and Sonia forced me to eat a Panadol. It worked for about 3 hours, then I started burning up again. Good thing my audition was within those 3 hours. I found my voice then and could do the audition with Sonia. Results are tomorrow..err, actually today, in a few hours, maybe. Hope we got it. But if we don't, I guess it wouldn't be so bad. I'd have more time to study for intervensi.

Anyway, before the audition, I called my mom to ask her if anyone could pick me up. I was in no state to walk down the hill, possibly stand in the train and walk back home.

She was supposed to finish work at four, but then my dad had lecture at 2. And they only had one car at KPMC. I wouldn't have minded waiting at school, or maybe take the evening bus home. As long as I didn't have to walk.

After the audition, my fever was almost gone, and I felt better. But then my mom was standing in front of the table I was at, and took me home. I felt so guilty. She had to leave work 2 hours before her shift ended, and my dad had to cancel his class..

Once we got home, I started to burn up again. There goes the effect of the Panadol. We ate lunch and I slept for a few hours downstairs in the guest room. Zara kept kacau-ing me. Once, she even kicked me in the eye. I was so disoriented at the time, I felt like crying. Wait, I did cry, but only a few tears were shed. Then my mom told me go upstairs and sleep in my room. That time, it was only 6. It felt like forever. Seriously, I thought it was midnight or something.

Slept some more, then had soup for dinner, and slept some more. Drinks of water were in between. I was completely helpless. Now, I've slept long enough, and can't do anything but this. Its amazing how I can type all of this out. Anyway, on the plus side, I don't have to go to school! =)

Okay, so, that's it. I'm gonna try and sleep again now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone's getting sick lately. D=

Feel better! ;D

Dian Amani :) said...

I'm sick too!! Haha. Yeah Intan, you can't seen to swallow a panadol if people are looking at you. :p