Sunday, January 18, 2009

I actually have time.

Whoever would've thought that I'd have so much free time today?
I've already finished my homework! And I didn't think that was possible.
Seriously.

And now, I'm bored out of my mind with nothing to do, and no one's home except the maid, me and my sister who's downstairs minding her own business and wants nothing to do with me. That's a long sentence. -__-

At least I think she's still downstairs. Maybe she already left for somewhere with my dad's cameras and tripods and flashes. Go ahead, take pictures for your yearbook. Whatever. Just pay no attention to your emo-ing sister.

Now all I can do is well...blog. And I am currently listening to Folie A Deux. It's french for something. I've listened to this album about 10 times already? They're good songs, and I'm not bored of them yet so...yeah. I'm close to hafal-ing the lyrics already. And I haven't looked them up yet! Pfft, like that's something to be so proud of. I'm such a loser.

For some reason, all I wanna do is insult myself. =(

I don't know why I'm so crabby today. Yesterday I was so happy, and today I just wanna kill someone. Not myself, keep that in mind.

Maybe it's because I have nothing to do. I'm scared I'm starting to be a workaholic! 
But that's not the problem. The problem is, I might be perfectly fine with it!!!

I don't feel like playing games. I feel like doing work. O.O

What's happening to me? Apparently free time is not good for me. Day dreaming also won't do. A book would be nice. But I have no books to read. Or reread. Oh wait! There's... nope, nothing. The only book I wanna reread is something from the Twilight Saga. I can't wait for Midnight Sun. Whenever it's gonna come out. Stephenie Meyer, hurry please! I need to get into Edward's head.

Surprisingly though, his obsession over Bella doesn't make me feel depressed. It makes me like him more. Weird, huh?

Intan, you're in love with a fictional character. Get a grip!

Sorry, I felt a need to talk to myself a bit.

Anyway, I think I've run out of things to say. Maybe I'll blog more later or something...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything you posted is so weird. It's not like you. D=