Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Week of School

I lasted the first week of school already!
I'm so proud of myself. XD

Let's start with the first day, shall we?

I woke up at 5. No choice, because I didn't know what time my bus would come. And guess what time it did come? 6.30. Dang, an hour and a half later, man! Super sleepy, but I didn't fall asleep in the bus. I wish I could. Naik-ing the tangga ampang is tiring. Seriously. Every morning get plenty of exercise already. Not to mention, my class, 3P, is at the end of the school grounds, on the top floor of the form 3 building, and at the very end of that building. Gosh! I'll be losing weight the first month, I tell you.

Class teacher is Pn Jamilah!! =D Everyone so happy she's our class teacher. After getting all the forms to be filled and whatever, we vote for class monitor and all that. Will not tell who and who now, it seems like too much work. Lemme just tell you this: Hidayah suggested me to be AJK for Agama!! I was like, what?! You pick me to be AJK for English is fine. Science is fine. But Agama? I'm one of the last people to choose for that jawatan! Erniza was laughing her head off at that. -.- She should. It's bizarre.

Anyway, the days after that weren't so bad. Everyday I have to walk back using LRT. Since I have no locker, my bag is killing me! The day we got our buku pinjaman was torture. Not only do I feel tired from carrying all of that around and going up and down so many staircases, I only get about 5 hours of sleep every night. I must look like a raccoon or something.

Tuition also got, you know. On Tuesday and Friday for this week. Next week Kit May and me are going on Tuesday and Thursday. Walk down the hill, get on the train, get off at Pasar Seni, walk to tuition, climb stairs, sit through class (and try not to fall asleep), go down stairs after that, get on train, and I sit/stand all the way to Setiawangsa. And I either walk or go by car to get home from the LRT.

Plenty of exercise this year. If I don't lose weight, then there's something wrong with me. -.-"

And today I wake up at 12! ^.^ I'm so happy that I finally get more than enough sleep. But I still have eye bags and dark circles under my eyes. Did my KH homework. English a bit, Science also a bit, BM never touch yet. I still have until tomorrow, what? But I also have to get some info for debate.

My mom was reluctant to let me join debate. She said that I shouldn't be so involved in other things because its an exam year. But it helps me in English, doesn't it? So I get some academic benefit from participating, if only for a little while.

I went to KLCC with Kakya, Kakda, Kakteh and Zara today, too. Kakda wanted to buy and iPod touch. I'm so jealous. Kakya bought two pairs of Adidas shoes. And the price? 500 something. But they're seriously comfy. Seriously. And they're pretty too. One is white and one is bright pink and metallic. It makes a statement, it really does. And she plans to wear them to work. -.-'"
I didn't buy anything for once! To be honest, I am a bit disappointed at that, but hey, what can I do? Nothing to buy except food.

So that's all I can say for now. Sorry I haven't updated in about a week or so, but I really couldn't go online. My mom is here at night, and do you really expect me to go online on the first night with her around?

I don't think so!

No comments: