Saturday, January 24, 2009

I was so emo-ing

I have an idea why I was. But I'm not gonna say what.
What made me overly emo?

Well, my mom and sister were talking way too loud when I was trying to watch Last Comic Standing. I had to literally sit a few inches away from the tv to hear the jokes. Seriously frustrating.

Then, I couldn't sit still. I had to move, but moving made my head hurt. If I move standing, that is. So I lied on the sofa, and tossed and turned non stop. Couldn't focus on watching tv like that, now could I?

I couldn't swallow my pills. No matter how hard I tried, or how little I tried, still won't go down. In the end, my mom brought back the liquid ones. You know, the type they give to little kids. I kinda prefer that one, since it's flavoured. Now the Panadol is orange, and my antibiotics are vanilla. =D

Zara fell sick because of me. I know it's my fault, but does my sister have to look at me like she wants to kill me? Hello! I know it's my fault, I feel guilty about it, but what was I supposed to do about it?!?!?! Gimme a break! Don't have to give me death stares! What do you expect me to do? Completely cut myself off from the whole family just so that your daughter won't get sick? That's not fair.

Zara puked last night and cried like crazy. I woke up because of that. That was when my sister looked at me. The way she did, I just couldn't take it anymore. Saying 'thanks a lot, Intan' like a joking kind of way, like most people do, then that's fine with me. But look at me like I got her sick on purpose, that's just not fair at all.

I went in room straight after without getting the drink I came out for and cried myself to sleep. It just wasn't fair! You don't look at people who unintentionally get someone else sick like that! I couldn't do anything about it!!!!!
I felt like killing myself last night.

Okay, I'm done venting my anger. Now, I had a strange but pleasant dream last night.

It was about me, walking with someone (but I will not name who). It was raining, and since I was the only one with an umbrella, we had to share. Then we started talking about stuff.

It may not seem like much here, but that's because I want to keep this mostly to myself. Strange thing is, it was about someone completely unexpected. Okay, maybe not completely, but I didn't think I'd be dreaming of that person again. Yes, I said it, again.

Aimi, if you're reading this, you might a have a good idea of who it was. Don't mention it, though.

To think that I would've discontinued blogging this year. Go figure. >.>

3 comments:

aimi said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !
omg omg you dreamed about "that person" agaiin ? :D
have i thought u nothing woman ?
I NEED DETAILS !
call whenever you're free! , i miss you and have LOADS to tell :D
owh and please take care of yourself , and get better alright ? :(

KIT MAY said...

hey!
cheer up, Intan!
if you're bored i've got something for you to do!!
go to my blog and complete your tag! :)

Dian Amani :) said...

HEY KIT MAY!!! I TAGGED HER FIRST!!!!!!!
INTAN YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED. BY DIAN!!!
I TAGGED YOU FIRST!!!
HAHA