Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tagged. -.-'"

Rules :
-this tag is only for girls, no boys !
-be honest
-it must be true
-there is only be one answer,unless there is a 'more than one answer'
-must tag 10 friends
- no tagging back

I Tag :

-Kit May
-Aimi
-Harshiah
-Dini
- Elaine
-Jane

Now start this short tag !

Personal. 

What is your favourite colour?
Blue Green
Whats your favourite food?
Sushi Pizza
What your favorite drink ?
Juice F&N Grape

Guys..

What kind of guy do you prefer? [ more than one answer]
-Smart (must be la..I want him to be smarter than me at least)
-Nice
-Funny
-Talkative (and maybe can gossip like an old lady)
-Good looking (if all other things above are there, then good looks aren't so important)
What do you want your crush to confess you ? [more than one answer]
-Hope you won't run away when I say this, but I like you (HAHA)
-I really think you're good for me and I think I have feelings for you
(and more along the lines of that)
What do you want your boyfriend give you during Valentine's Day?
If I had a boyfriend, anything really. Just as long as he remembers its Valentine's Day

No comments: