Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It was not my day

Well, today pretty much sucked.
First of all, the bag was heavy.
Why?

List of items brought in school bags:
1. 6 English books
2. 5 BM books
3. 3 KH books
4. 2 sejarah books
5. 4 Maths books
6. Baju and seluar pj
7. Boots
8. A whole lot of papers.

Early in the morning already, I wanted to cry. My back hurts now. I can't keep my back straight anymore.

Guess what? Teacher didn't come for English! What a waste of energy for me, carrying all those books up so many stairs. Oh, and before we even got to class, the pintu at the Form 3 block was locked. So Sonia and me walked through the other way. I almost literally fell backwards on the stairs. That shows how heavy my bag was.

The rest of the day was fine, then the bell rang and a lot of people went home...
But not me.

1.30-3.00 : I had kawad practice (forced to join)
3.00-3.30 : I had to rush down the hill and on the train to get to tuition. I was late by 10 minutes.
3.30-5.45 : Tuition. Science today, we learned the human reproduction system. I was dreading this day. I can understand why Mr. Simon would be taking about such obscene things. According to him:
Don't be scared. we are leaning Science. That's all.
Oh yeah. Science was all we were leaning...not.
But it wasn't so bad. Then, it was time for BM. Cikgu Rahim took the opportunity to be super extra perverted today. Sice I didn't have Kit May sitting beside me to talk to, I kept on writing this on my paper: Why, oh why, oh why?! I hate this so much. Why does he have to be so perverted?
and so on.
And the girls behind me were so loud! I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't see since I sat at the back. The consequence of being late for class.
In sejarah, I almost fell asleep about 10 times. I had no one to help keep me awake.
In the end, it was raining when it was time to go home. I brought my umbrella, but I was just too malas to bring it out of my bag. So I just walked in the rain. That was nice. =)
When I reached Setiawangsa, it wasn't raining anymore, and I was happy about that. But my bag was still heavy so i was hoping that Kakteh and Abg Mut would've gotten home already. They weren't. Where were they?

Pavilion.

So I had to walk home. Felt like crying then, too. I talked to myself alot on the way back. I have no idea why. Then I started scolding myself. Intan, stop talking to yourself! People will think you're crazy. Just shut up!
That was what I was thinking the whole way. But for some reason, I couldn't stop talking to myself! Mostly I was just saying how miserable I was at the time. I bought some pisang goreng, too. Felt like eating something. It was an impulse I couldn't control.

Once I got home, I played with Zara, ate the pisang goreng with her, watched Upin and Ipin (I know, that's bizarre.) and finished my KH homework on the dining table. Now I'm here, and my neck can't seem to be able to support my head any longer. I'm gonna go lie down now.

Oh yeah!
Today, I believe, is Izzudin's birthday. So, if you're reading this, Happy Birthday! =D

1 comment: