Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweating and shivering.

One of the things that I don't like when I fall sick is when I sweat and shiver at the same time. I feel cold, so I stay under the covers. Then I start sweating, which makes me feel uncomfortable. So I throw off the covers. Then I start shivering again. All under the ventilation of a fan. It wasn't even on at full speed.

On Wednesday, after recess, I was stuck under the sun since I lined up a bit late. I should've felt really hot, right? Nope, I was shivering. But strangely not sweating.

I don't know how to explain this better. Nothing is making sense to me right now.

Dian told me yesterday that I didn't get the audition. I'm actually not bummed out about it. I'm relieved. One thing less to worry about. =) I can focus more on studying. I haven't even touched any of my homework. I don't even know what my homework is! -.-"

I'm done with this. I'm gonna go do something else.

1 comment:

Disturbed Child said...

Enjoy your holidays and get well soon =D!