Saturday, January 17, 2009

Forensics at ISKL

Alright, to be honest, I have no idea why I'm using green today. -.-'" Just feel green-y. Ha ha ha...

Well, I went to the Forensics SEA workshop at The International School of Kuala Lumpur with Dian, Kit May, Mellissa and some other girls in the form 4. Rhupashree stayed for about an hour, then left with Pn. Sumathi. Dian came over to my house at around 7 something to carpool with me to ISKL. We played with Zara. =) Dian said she looks like a Japanese freak. O.O BTW, she so doesn't!!!! But the part where she said Zara was cute, that I agree with 100%. =D

Anyway, we arrived at 9.40-9.45 and signed our names. But before we even left the house, Dian made me so worried you know! She called someone, I'm not quite sure who, but I think it was Azrie (that is how you spell his name, right?). Anyway, she said that a bunch of VI guys were gonna trash her? Or something like that. That made me worried, not just for her, but for Kit May too. Since they somehow know her. Don't ask me. I have no idea.

We kinda hid behind a pillar in the cafeteria when we were there, I guess Dian was trying to hide from the guys. Then two of them came our way and guess what? It was Azrie and Syazani! I was a bit relieved when I saw him, because then I had another friend besides the CBN girls.

Oh but how clueless I really was. Turns out I saw Fauzan sitting on the floor of the MPR 1 with his classmates. After the hour-and-a-half-long break, finally did I see Rais too! Who knew I knew so many people there already. And and and, Wei Ka was there too! She a friend from the Children's Forum thingy I went to last year with Mellissa, Divya and Fiona Yew. (Yes, I have to use the 'yew' at the back, since there's two Fiona's around)

The first workshop we entered was for Debate. That was the sole purpose of coming in the first place. Well, that, and the fact that none of us wanted to go to school today either. ;P It wasn't so bad, but I did yawn a few times. Nothing very interesting or exciting happened, but it was helpful to me. Lemme just say thanks to those involved, I know it must not have been so easy to do that. (though no one from that workshop is probably gonna read this anyway, let's be courteous, shall we?) Of course, who else but Dian would think that the guy was so totally cute?

Not that I don't agree. (HAHA!) =P Not supermodel hot, but not bad. What on earth am I saying?!?! I should stop now before I embarrass myself any further.

Okay, so. After the lunch break, I entered Duet and Solo Acting with Dian. kit May and Mellissa entered something else. (Forgive me for not being able to remember, let alone spell it here. I can't even pronounce it right! It's too long.) That was really fun. I paired up with Wei Ka.

Then we finished and everyone went back. I had to get a ride with Syazani. Thanks, BTW, I really appreciated that. =D

While I was waiting, (at that time the VI guys were still discussing something with their teacher) Michael, who was the guy who spoke at the debate workshop, actually spoke to me! Dian soo hates me now. Ha ha ha......!!!!! I have no idea why he did, though. I was sitting there, waiting and he was sitting beside me. Then we looked at each other and smiled. You know, like you would normally do to a person sitting next to you. (At least I do anyway. Sometimes.) Then he started asking what school I'm from and asked what my age was. No names, just making conversation, I suppose. That's all I can think of. That's the only thing that makes sense. Trying to be nice. Yeah, well, turns out he's only 16! Seriously, I thought he was older. Definitely looks that way. The only other thing I know is that he was born in May. That's all he said. I interrupted him from saying anything else. Asked him if I heard it right. I just couldn't believe he's 16!

Then the VI guys came and sat down all around me.Syazani sat on my right, and Fauzan on my left. The consequence of that? A lot of other guys were standing all around that spot. I was so uncomfortable. But I couldn't exactly ask them to go away, now could I? Not when they were so nice to me. After a while of chatting and laughing, and threatening Fauzan not to say anything to my cousin, Syazani's family came and picked us up. Then they sent me home. Thanks, again. =)

But then, no one was home!! I had to tumpang at my neighbour's house for about an hour before Kakda came back with the key. A few minutes after that, my parents came home. Now I'm here, typing this all out. I don't think I missed anything, did I?

Even if I did, it's none of your business to know every single detail anyway. What I tell is what you get. See ya! I have to get started on my homework. It won't get done on it's own!

2 comments:

Disturbed Child said...

Dian's so gonna hate you =)

Intan said...

Haha..I know..
Actually, she knows already anyway so..yeah. What to do?