Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wii=my new Mii

I've been meaning to mention this awhile ago, but I kept forgetting.
On Sunday, Abg Mut bought himself a Wii. 
No one saw that coming.
I've been playing it since, and now my arms are tired. -.-'"
I made my own Mii last night.
That was funny.
Abg Mut's was funnier.
It looks exactly like him!
Like, exactly.
Mine's ugly. =(
I haven't been doing my homework, but that's probably because I've been playing the computer too.
And sleeping the day away.
Today, I woke up at 12 something.
Finished showering by 1.
Now, I haven't even had anything to eat yet.

Apparently there's uneaten chicken on the table.
Oh well.
Off I go then.

Bye.

2 comments:

Harshiah Prem Kumar said...

hey!
thx for dropping by my blog btw!
cooooolllll blog!
Haha.
especially the headline.
see ya soon!

Unknown said...

omg she owns a wii now. =O