Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged...again. By Melli this time

1) Name of the person you tagged
-Dian
-Aimi
-Malik

2) Describe yourself in one word.
-Sad

3) Who will you pick, someone who really loves you or someone you love?
-Someone who really loves me. I can always learn to love that person back. =)

4) Have you ever loved someone but never had the courage to tell?
-No, they were all just crushes.

5) How if people reject your confessions face to face?
-I'll look composed, then I'll stay in a corner and cry.

6) God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, if you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
-I'll watch over you -- like a guardian angel.

7) What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
-I don't care what you think. I'll make someone else believe me.

8) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
-No.

9) Do you have someone special with you all the time?
-No.

10) Long distance love?
-I want to believe in that. I try to. Sometimes.

11) Best place to cry?
-In your room in the middle of the night. At least you get some privacy.

12) Love the most?
-God almighty.

13) Ever hated someone so bad?
-No...I'm a loving person in general.

14) Biggest and most hurtful lie you've heard?
-I can't recall.

15) The last person you had beer with?
-I'll let you know if I ever try. I doubt that will happen, though.

16) The last person you went to the movies with?
-Aimi, Malik, Adma, Suhaimie, Syazani, Syamim, Aqila.

17) The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
-My sister.

18) The last person you hugged?
-Zara. =)

19) The last person you yelled at?
-I haven't yelled at anyone recently.

20) In the last week, have you kissed someone?
-My mom? On the cheek, of course.

21)Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
-No one was listening to me.

22) If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
-I wish I was in love with someone, anyone.

23) If you could have an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
-Around the world, in a course of a few months.

24) Are you old fashioned?
-In some things.

25) What/who would be the hardest thing/person for you to give up on?
-My free will.

26) Five facts about me.
- I like watching TV.
- I love ice cream.
- I love chocolate.
- I have sleeping problems.
- I have trust issues.

27) Things that scare me.
-Lots of things. Countless things.

28) Last movie you watched.
-Sadly, it was HSM3.

29) 3 of your favourite colours
-Green, blue and red.

30) When's your best friends bday?
-I'm not sure who's birthday to put down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I already did this one.

Owned haha! XD