Friday, November 21, 2008

Since I have nothing better to do..

Okay. Since I really have nothing better to do, since it is the middle of the night and since I am bored out of my mind right now, I'll start writing about my day.

12 noon

This is what time I finally woke up. I know, the perfect time, isn't it? I completely skipped breakfast!
Well, it actually took me about 15 minutes to just get off the bed. The small fact that I have tuition at 2 sort of sped things up a bit. So anyway, it took me another 10 minutes or so to pick an outfit.
Umm...first of all, let me just say; I think going to tuition so early, like, the first week of school holidays and I'm already starting tuition early, is really sad and pathetic. I just don't have any time to enjoy my holidays anymore. I can't go out and watch a movie or go shopping for crying out loud! I haven't bought an outfit for a while now... almost a month, I think. =0 
How do I live with myself, really?!

Okay, back to the story. I can get so easily sidetracked...
In the end, I chose a pink t-shirt, a black jacket and jeans. Simple, and practical. Nothing too flashy for tuition, and yet not underdressed either; the perfect outfit. In my opinion, anyway.
Then I took a shower (I always choose what to wear before I bathe, I feel lost if I do it the other way around, for some strange reason) and got out maybe 15 minutes later, maybe more.
Finally, I eat. After 9 hours of sleep and a few hours before that, as I skipped dinner as well, I finally put food in my growling stomach. 
That is not a healthy habit.
Neither is eating whenever I can, which is what I did the day before and a few days before that.

If this makes you think I have issues with weight, I don't. I really don't. I'm perfectly healthy. Except for a bit of asthma, but that's perfectly under control now.

Lunch was good. Rice, chicken soup and fried fish. Very appealing once it's in your mouth. By the time I finished my lunch, it was 1. I had to walk to the train station today, since my sister didn't come home for lunch, in which case she would've sent me there. So I waited till 1:30, because tuition starts at 2:30, and it only takes me 45 minutes to get from home to the tuition centre. I wouldn't want to be impossibly early for tuition, now would I? That's makes me look like a goody-two-shoes.

Classes were... interesting.
The teachers are... uh, I'd say they're... interesting, as well. That's me being moderate. Actually, they teach well, facts get into your head. it's just the way they teach. It's sort of perverted. MBS boys don't help much with that. They fuel it, in fact.

Then I came home, had to walk again. =/
I took the advantage and stopped by 7-11 and bought a Slurpee!! =D
The weather was hot, so it was really refreshing...then I stopped by Guardian and bought inter-dental toothbrush refills. (Yes, yes, I have braces)
The thing I hated about walking today, not only was I walking all alone, there were groups of boys everywhere! And they kept looking at me like I was a lost little girl who needs help getting home. All I was thinking in my head was; please stop looking at me and walk faster, please! When I finally reached home, I relaxed and sat in front of the standing fan. I twas really hot and I was sweating like crazy.

At night everything was going on like normal, and that's when I had the great idea of starting a blog. And all of that leads up to now, me typing stupidly, eyes glued to the screen, TV blaring in the background.

And that should be all that sums up today for me. Like I've said before, my life really is boring.

2 comments:

Disturbed Child said...

Welcome to blogging!
P/s: you got taggged!

KIT MAY said...

welcome to blogging too!
;)