Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not what I expected.

Okay, so today was a bit different from yesterday. But some things didn't change. For example:-
1. My cousin actually kicked me off the bed so I had to move into my sister's room around 6 something. WAY too early to wake up, so I fell asleep again. Her bed was so comfy, I ended up waking at 11:44. Nice, I know...
2. I had to walk to the LRT. And I didn't have to walk back. =)
3. Same subjects were learnt at tuition.

And here's the difference between today and yesterday:-
1. MBS boys were in a different class, for an unknown reason.
2. So that leads to no perverted-ness!!! =D
3. And so, the class was unusually quiet and peaceful...

The teachers had weird looks on their faces. Probably wondering why the class was so mature today. =)

Kit May and me were talking about Twilight. As you all know, it's premiering tomorrow, and we have tuition. =/ I sort of complained, but it didn't drive Kit May insane. Ha ha, lucky me.
Then we 'planned' to go out before class to watch it. The only problem was who we were going to go with. There was no one! And Kit May's mom won't let her go watch a movie if there was only two of us going so...the movie thing just isn't going to happen till the weekend at least. How sad.....=(

I'm starting to have problems with my wardrobe. That's what I get for being away from the shops for so long!! So today, I wore my sister's top. It's nice, but not mine. All of my clothes have been worn a lot, and I'm the type of person who doesn't really like to be seen in the same outfit twice. Ha ha, I know, so diva-ish right? I can't help it, really. I'm just lucky that I'm the same size as my three older sisters. =) So we borrow each others' clothes..and shoes. Which brings me to another problem. Kakda took my Roxy flip flops! Now I have to wear her shoes, and they're not all comfortable. I hate that. Why did her flip flops have to be dirty? Why did mine have to be so clean that she took it to Cyberjaya with her? So many questions, and no one wants to answer them for me...

That should be enough for now...I'm off to read other people's blogs.
Btw, the colour of the font today is the colour of my outfit. Just so you know. ;)

No comments: