Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hot chocolate!

Okay, so today was uneventful. I had tuition, again. I have to go 4 days a week.
Seriously, how sad is that? I'm so glad that I only have to go 2 days a week starting next week. At least I'll have some time to go out all day if I want to. Maybe even go shopping. =)

So anyway, my cousin slept at my house yesterday. I usually wouldn't have a problem with that. The thing is, he's well...a he. That's one thing. Another, he's nine. And he wouldn't sleep alone in my sister's room. Instead, he slept with me in my room. I really hate it when I have to share a bed with him. He kicks, slaps and talks in his sleep. Not a good way to help me sleep now would it? He sleeps like a log. At one point I even shoved him off to the other side of the bed and he didn't even show any signs of waking up. =/

My mom put a comforter and pillows on the floor on his side of the bed, in case he rolls off and falls. That never happened before, and I highly doubt that will happen anytime soon. At least when he's sleeping on a queen-sized bed. One more reason why i don't like sharing a bed with him: he always takes up space in the middle. In the mornings, when it's still too early to wake up, I have to move somewhere else so that he won't get in the way of my slumber.
This morning, I moved to the comforter that my mom put on the floor for him. It was surprisingly comfortable, even though it was on the floor. The bed was cozier, but I waited till he woke up to climb back into bed.

In the end, I woke up fully at 11 something. I was not well rested, and I had to walk. Again. At least there wasn't many people around so I could walk to the station peacefully.

Once I got to tuition, everything was normal. Classes were...much the same as before. The stupid thing is, the MBS boys were so perverted today and the teachers weren't helping with that issue. I just sat there, and kept my face serious, while everyone else (except Kit May of course, she was exactly like me) was cracking up and laughing their heads off at the perverted-ness of everything. How stupid and frustrating. In english, half of the lesson wasn't even related to what we were learning. Which was a summary on how to prevent car thefts, just so you know. Maths and Geo were basically the same, but we stayed on topic for those. I just wonder what will happen the next 3 days...

Tuition ended, and I was walking back to the station at Pasar Seni. Adibah wasn't with me this time, she was off somewhere. So I was alone, and the train was packed with people. I just stood there and waited patiently till the train got to Setiawangsa. Luckily, my mom was home already, so she picked me up at the station. I didn't have to walk! Yay! =)
Zara was happy, she came with my mom and sat in the back seat with my cousin. (yes, the one who didn't want to sleep alone)

We reached home, I was hungry so I ate Maggi. Still hungry. Then my first sister came home and had Coco Pops and milk with her. So we ate cereal. For tea. Since there was milk, I made my home made hot chocolate! I think I put too much chocolate in it this time, though. Oh well. It still tasted good. I'm planning to make something next week. Like, brownies or a cake or something. It's be nice to have something to munch on besides Maggi. That's unhealthy.

So now I'm full, and we still haven't had out dinner yet. It's 8:11 PM. I don't think I'll be eating much rice tonight. We'll see. Maybe for some reason my stomach wants to eat more or something. ;)

Well, that's all for today. I have a feeling the same thing is gonna happen tomorrow, minus the making the hot chocolate part..

No comments: