Friday, November 28, 2008

Frustration.

Why is it that whenever people come to my house to stay, they come all at once? Like 3 to 4 people sleeping over at the same time. That makes my house feel so crowded and stuffy. You can't seem to get any privacy, even in your own room! (Though that's mostly because you have to share the room with the people who are sleeping over.)



And, when they go back, they go back at once too! Suddenly the house feels so empty and I feel depressed. And I'd get it if everyone who slept here came as a group. But no, they come separately. Like, 2 cousins from my dad's side coming over just for fun, one grandmother from my mom's side who's visiting from Terengganu, another cousin who's staying because of her/his job and so on. They come at the same time, for completely different reasons, and they go home at the same time too. I don't get why they do that to me. =(



I'm so glad that I've survived 8 days of tuition!! =D I am so proud of myself. Ha ha. But seriously, though, I am. i still have 8 more till the last week of December. Then I'm free for a week!

Sadly, the week after is the start of school. Could you believe that it's only 37 days away?! Or something like that. Time flies by so fast...I am nowhere near to finishing my holiday homework. And they expect us to finish the tuition homework too. >.>'"



That's something to be frustrated about, no? School starting, homework not finished, school stuff not bought yet...and to top it all off, I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow. Oh the joy!!

I'm being sarcastic, just so you know.



The Putra LRT system is whacked.



Why do I say that?



Because, while I was sitting on the train and waiting till it got to Pasar Seni, it took awhile for the doors to close at Dang Wangi. The it took a while longer for it to start moving. And you know what? It moved in the opposite direction. Like, backwards. Everyone was looking at each other as if to say; what the hell is going on?



I started to panic inwardly, mostly because I was going to be late for tuition. That, and the train reversing is not normal!! It backed till it was in between Kg. Baru and KLCC and stopped. I waited, and waited. Looking at the people around me, some of them were talking to the person on the intercom, trying to figure out what's happening. That's when Kit May called me. She was in a train too, and it reversed to Dang Wangi from Masjid Jamek. She laughed about it, and I was still panicking. In the end, the trains started moving again, in the right direction this time.



Thank God.



By the time I reached Pasar Seni, it was 2:25. I had 5 minutes to get to tuiton. Luckily it was only across the road, if not I'd be late for sure.

It rained again when I got back. had to call so many times to wake my dad up and asked him to pick me up. That was really frustrating. The most frustrating part of the day.

Well, I guess that's all. =)

No comments: