Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged

The first thing I see when I come back here, is that I'm tagged by the one and only Malik.
Here goes:

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- Under 30, over 22 (I know, young right?)

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- I'll say 'I love you' every chance I get -- unless I'm mad, then I'll say 'I hate you'. =P

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 buddies you would take with you?
- My parents, and one best friend

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Switzerland. =)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- I can't choose. I have so many that I want right now.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- No

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My family and home sweet home.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Well obviously I'd spend it. But my mom would want me to keep most of it. Obviously.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- It depends.

10. List 3 horrible habits that you have.
-  I can never finish my homework completely, I'm way too lazy and I'm too self-conscious.

11. What am I doing now?
-  Answering this thing because a certain someone had to tag me.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- Big fat liars who lie constantly.

13. What is your ambition?
- Doctor. Haven't really thought of what to specialize in.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
- If he/she doesn't be polite enough to me or other people.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- My family. Duh.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Oh, yes. It is dangerous to put me anywhere near an outlet mall. =D

17. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
- A girl with self-esteem issues.

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- All of my problems? No one. =(

19. Who plays the important roles in your life? Why?
- My mom, because she's the one I ask for help from.

20. Do you like cheese?
- Yup!

Ima tag :
- Dian and Melli. (Since Malik already tagged me...)

No comments: