Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6 subjects

It's sort of depressing that out of the 6 papers I have already, I only got 3 A's.

Today was Sejarah and Maths.

Sejarah: 65% (B) -But still not confirmed yet-
Maths: 70% (B)

Well, for Maths I just made a lot of careless mistakes. Hmm...I feel like changing my level. Being in level 1 isn't helping me improve my grade. Levels 3 and 4 are the best. Ms. Choo and Pn. Gan are fun. I wish they could teach me Maths. =(

So much for wishful thinking. Getting a B won't get me into a lower level. I feel like deliberately failing Maths. But I won't actually do it. So if I actually do get a C and under, then that's just because I'm not good at maths anymore..

As for sejarah.....
I can't say. Sometimes I know the answer, sometimes I don't. It depends.

This intervensi is not my best. And yet some people say my marks are good already. -.-"
I don't know la..

No comments: