Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mei Wern's tag

Thanks for not calling me Izzati this time. =)

1).Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
- Cheeks. Anywhere else is too menggelikan.

2). How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
- I felt like not waking up till noon. Unfortunately I couldn't fulfill that feeling.

3). Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?-
-I think it was last Wednesday with the kawad girls. Miss the old days already.. =(

4). Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
-Well, not really. Kinda, a bit. =P

5). Will you ever donate blood ?
- Yeah, but not anytime soon.

6). Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
- Uh, yeah, lots. But that was ages ago. I don't even talk to them much anymore.

7) Do you want someone to be dead ?
- No...I don't hate anyone that much at the moment.

8. What does your last text message say ?
- .... 

    it's private. ;)

9. What are you thinking right now ?
- How could they be so rude?

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
- YES! DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!!! WHY PN. ANN, WHY?!?!?!

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
-11.30 maybe? I'm not sure.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
- My aunt gave it, so I don't know

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
- Yes...well, no. I don't know.

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you ?
- Erniza

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...

  1. Kit May
  2. Aimi
  3. Malik
  4. Dian
  5. Izzudin
  6. Jane
  7. Mellissa
  8. Elaine
  9. Harshiah
  10. Jo Ann
Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
- I'm not sure. If you have a new guy, you better tell me ASAP!

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
- Male

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
- HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! That's a laugh.

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
- PMR stuff?

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
- Today, since she is in the same class and everything..

20.Is no.4 single ?
-Yeah, I guess.

21. Say something about no.2 .
- My bestie since we were 9. I miss you like crazy, woman!

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
- uhh...... I don't know. But I think they'd probably correct each other's English. Haha..

23. Describe no.9 .
- She can speak in front of a crowd like it's no big deal. I salute you for that amazing ability.


24. What will you do if no.6 n no.7 fight ?
- I doubt that would happen..but if it does, then I'd stay out of it. Don't wanna get involved.

25. Do you like 8 ?
- Of course! My desk buddy in Form 2. Long time no chat la, eventhough we're in the same class. -.-'"

1 comment:

aimi said...

i miss you moreee ! :(
owh and YES , neww guyyy new guyyyyyyy ! ;)
hahaha