Friday, April 24, 2009

Dian tried to stab me!

Actually, she wasn't the only one who wanted to do that. A lot of people did. But they never actually pointed a pair of scissors to my face.
Why?

I got an A for KH!!!!!! =D

Thank god for that. I really, honestly expected to get at least a C, you know...
I only studied the night before. Good thing I got lucky and read the right ones. =)
Don't get the wrong idea, though. I received no soalan bocor for this!!
The teachers don't trust anyone anymore. But I guess that's understandable.

But for BM, on the other hand...
I only got 5 right for the tatabahasa. I have no idea what I got for my karangan.
But I can tell you this: My karangan always sucks. So yeah, I highly doubt I'll get an A. If I do, Alhamdulillah....=)

Book checking coming up soon. But now they tanggunhkan it to the 4th of May. I guess its no problem for me, I still have time to finish my Science homework. ^.^

Hahahaha. You wanna know something? Though it has nothing to do with anything.... 
I'll tell you in teeny-tiny lettering to show how unimportant it is. (To you people)

I believe I may have just wasted so much time and energy on my orientasi because the supervising teacher is sort of threatening to cancel it. She better not!!!! Its so freaking hard to do it perfectly. The names have to be right, the jawatan have to be right, the classes have to be right, and there must be no smudges or crumples on the paper or anything that makes it look the least bit uglier than it should be. Wow, that was a long sentence. Anyway, I've done it about 10 times already, and I really hope she won't put all of that effort to waste! I've already gotten 6 signatures!!!!

So, yeah, that's it. If you read that last paragraph, then good for you. If not, oh well. Like I said, its not really that important unless you've gone through it yourself (or is going through it right now).

And now, I must go and....pack. Going to Singapore tomorrow!
I've got a wedding. (and no, I'm not the one who's getting married, so you better not say anything about it.)
Maybe I'll cerita about it or something on Sunday. Bye!

No comments: