Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm psychic!!!

PFFFT!
Yeah, right.

My prediction came true, though. I abandoned my blog. How sad. =(
Anyway, lots of stuff happened, but I'll give highlights. (if I mentioned them already, then just ignore it, I'm very nyanyuk now)

1. I am now very very hangus. I think it's worse than last year's sunburn, to be perfectly honest.
2. For the competition (Zon Keramat) we got 4th. Not bad, compared to last year. I'm very satisfied with our performance. =D
3. I have befriended basically all of my Form 5 seniors. That's a first. Really, it is.
4. Erniza and me have spent 40 bucks buying dvds to burn. But we don't mind. It was fun.. and frustrating too, but never mind that part.
5. I have gotten my very first offense today. Why? the bus rosak. So technically it's not my fault I came late. (If it wasn't for the bus, I would still be offense-free)
6. I got number 7 in class for the first intervensi. Hope I do better on the next one. Which, by the way is in two weeks' time. How nice...I haven't even studied yet.
7. For the first time, I am completely lost wherever maths is concerned. I have no idea what happened to my maths.
8. I'm actually gonna do charity work on Monday. =D

Yeah, that's it. And to think, those are only highlights. Just imagine how long this post would be if I wanted to explain every single point up there. O.O

That's all for now. Bye!

No comments: