Friday, April 17, 2009

Bees

For some strange reason, the school is full of bees now...
I can't even do my homework after school without having at least 1 bee kacau-ing me.
I feel like making a formal complaint to the school about this. Unfortunately, they hardly ever listen to a single complaint made by the students.

But whenever a over-protective parent makes a comment, we suffer because Pn. Ann, Pn. Chee and/or Pn. Nancy give us a nice 10 minute talk on whatever the problem may be. But no matter how many times we complain about the toilets or the canteen's leaking roof, or the broken ceiling fan (of which causes me to sweat in the middle of class) or the fact that the school administration is lopsided, (meaning, they care more about cheer, gymnastics, hockey and bola jaring than other co-curricular activities which require a lot of practice) they don't want to listen.

Not only that, but I really don't see the point in book checkings. Isn't it enough for the Form Threes and Fives to go through intervensi? Then you go add a stupid book checking in between. It just stresses out everyone, doesn't it? Makes people so depressed that they actually contemplate suicide. And I'm not kidding when I say this. Last year, we actually helped a teacher find someone who went MIA because she was too stressed out and depressed from staying in this school.

Yes, the girls from 3P should remember this...

Other than that, I guess everything is...okay. But really, how do they expect us to fit in 18 meetings for this year? I don't think we have much time left, not unless you people decide to have koko during exam weeks too.

Oh, oh! The Score A thing. Guess what? I tried it just now, and the answers are totally wrong. Well, some of them, anyway. A salamander is a reptile, isn't it? Why put two reptiles in the multiple choice? The description is basically the same. I answered commensalism for another question, and it should be that, so why do they say the right answer is parasitism? Stupid. I got 72% for my first test in Science for the Score A program.

I never get a B for Science!!!!!!! 

Ever.

Of course, for other subjects I can't say the same thing...except English, but that's because the English papers are just too easy to score in.

Yeah, well....what can I do? Apparently my opinion isn't as important as everyone else's. Oh well. Hmm.....I wanna go eat. Bye

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Intan a Salamander is an amphibian.

Sorry I had to point that out. (: