Monday, April 27, 2009

Singapore

Why do I always seem to have bad luck when traveling now? It's like a sign; go study... there's no point in going anywhere now.. 

Sure, whatever. 

First, my legs hurt already when I started exercising more.
Since it was a wedding, I had to wear a baju kebaya. I can't wear comfy flats with that, it's too weird-looking.
So I had to wear heels. Those so didn't help at all. So I made faces while I walked. And my sister was kinda pissed by my attitude. Can I really help it? It hurts for crying out loud. It was easier for her, she got to wear comfier shoes.

But the wedding was so very extravagant. Like, the kompang thing. Very, very, very interesting..and weird, but interesting.
How?
I can't really explain it here. I need to tell you in person for you to get it. So yeah, never mind that.

hen we went shopping. Bought new shoes, wore them, then my right foot melecet. Nice, right? I was in such a bad mood, almost everyone was fed up with me. But now I'm good.

Well, except for the fact that I have to re-do my orientasi. Stupid changing-of-format. I already got 6 signatures!!

Haish....I really feel like crying. The rainy weather doesn't help much now.
Oh, oh! And I got back 2 papers today.

BM: 66% (B)
Geo: 83% (A) -But this one isn't confirmed yet because we weren't satisfied with the answers-

So far I have 3 As and 1 B. Not that bad, I guess. Considering the fact that I studied every subject the night before only.

That's all. Bye..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Singapore rocks.
Orientasi is SHIT.
66 aint a B in meh country. :D

Intan said...

Country ah? nice..