Friday, May 1, 2009

Pavi or McD?

Which one would you have chosen? I chose the latter. Sorry I say (again) to those I invited to meet in me in Pavi, and sorry to those who invited me to Pavi in the first place.

This morning, I woke up at around 6.30 to go to the Komplex Sukan & Belia to watch the final pertandingan kawad thing. Why is it important to me? My coaches were joining. So I had to be there to show support, right?

Anyway, it took me forever to get there. I'd be too pissed to explain every single deatil, so I'll skip the most part.
The important thing is, I was supposed to meet with K. Serene and Erniza at the station, but only K. Serene showed up. I called Erniza's phone short of 10 times and she still didn't pick up. So I called her house and asked if she was there. Guess what? She was sleeping. Nice. So we just left without her.

Then she came anyway, she took a cab from Ampang. But she missed almost everything.

In a nutshell, the comp was great. I still think we could've beaten Danau Kota last time. Next year, next year. =D

After that, I thought I still had plenty of time to get to Pavi and meet up with Farhanah and all. But I invited Malik, Izzy, Aimi and Dini too. I asked them to meet me there. But getting back from the complex took forever. Everyone wanted to go eat at McD in Masjid Jamek. How to get there? Walk to Maluri train station.

That was so freaking exhausting. It was far, and we walked in the hot sun. (Since it was almost noon) Everyone was sweating like crazy. But I guess I didn't feel the distance much because I was walking in a huge group. By the time we reached the station, it was almost 12.

So I called everyone and cancelled. There was no way I was going to Pavi in the condition I was in. Instead, I went to McD with K. Hanis, K. Wanie, K. Eleen, K. Serene, K. Amirah, Erniza and Ain. Form 5's and form 3's only. It was so fun. =)

The normal stuff happened. We found a place to seat 8 people, ordered, ate while talking, laughing at how K. Wanie finished a large glass of coke in about 10 minutes and refilled it twice after that, and just enjoying each other's company. We left at around 2 something.

I still felt guilty about canceling on everyone. So while waiting for my sis to pick me up at Setiawangsa, I messaged Malik to say sorry, again. I have no idea how many times I apologized to you people today. -.-"'
Anyway, he was still with Izzy I guess, (ahaha..I made you guys sound a bit gay) and Izzy said that I can repay them by giving phone numbers.
HAHAHA! Don't worry, I didn't actually give them any. I'm not planning on having an angry mob of CBNers chase after me for giving their phone numbers away.
But of course they were just joking.

After I got home, I slept until 7 something. But I did manage to play with Zara (while she was in a good mood) for maybe an hour before I crashed on the sofa.

And yeah, that's basically it. Oh, I ate O'Brien's jst now. Kakda and Kakteh brought back some from the Curve. Ok, now I'm done.

No comments: