Friday, February 20, 2009

My life kinda sucks, but then again, it doesn't.

My feelings are so mixed up now.
Sometimes I'm unusually happy.
Then I'm depressed for no apparent reason.
Then I'm so super malas all I can do is rest my head somewhere and stare blankly into space.
Then all I wanna do is complain. About absolutely everything.
And I mean everything.

I guess I can pick out why. I feel malas and depressed during certain subjects.
After school I've got kawad practice. Then I'll be both happy and aggravated.

Why I'm happy:
1. I can hang out with my seniors. (Form 5)
2. I am one of the seniors. =D
3. I get to give commands to the juniors.
4. I actually have juniors to call my own. ^.^
5. Just laugh in between the practices. Then try so hard to be all serious in the sad attempt to be 'disciplined' but really tak jadi in the end. So we just laugh. Then kena denda. -.-'"
6. I get to hang out with Erniza, Ain and Najwa (who's actually in KP) at the canteen until 5 something.

Why I'm aggravated:
1. Sports Day is next Saturday, and the squad is completely out of practice.
2. My juniors won't listen to a word I or anyone else says.
3. Maybe they do actually listen, they just don't want to follow it.
4. I have no idea what to do to make them more semangat-ed.
5. For some reason I feel a fraction of the burden Kak Hanis feels for the kawad thing, and that's already a huge burden as it is.
6. There's an ujian kenaikan pangkat for Corporal in March, but I think I might not be able to go.
7. I just hate that we can't extend our practice time just because teacher doesn't want to supervise us for an extra hour or something.
______________________________

Intervensi just passed.
I should be happy about that, right?
I am, kinda. A bit. But guess what.
Another exam is right after our Sports Day next Saturday!
Isn't that just so stupid? We just finished our exam, then we have another one after a week.
Does the school administration want the Form 3 and Form 5 students to crack under a whole lot of pressure and stress?!
And so early in the year too.
Don't be mad at me if I'm overly complaining about this. It's my blog, my opinions. So shut up.

I actually have a bunch of stuff to vent out about, but I'm just not in the mood. That, and I'm too tired and sleepy to make sentences that make sense right now.

No comments: