Thursday, February 26, 2009

Disaster

Sport's Day Rehearsal.

Need I say more?
I hated it. Hated it. Hated it. Hated it.
So pressuring, so depressing, so frustrating, so tiring.

We didn't kawad right.
We didn't follow the tempo. Completely berterabur.

I don't blame Kak Hanis for merajuk-ing with us. I really don't.
But it still hurt to see her so sad. I feel really guilty.
I felt like crying when she spoke to me. The way her voice sounded was so...

I don't know what to do anymore.

On the plus side, I found out that you should never eat with Kak Nura around. =P
Okay, maybe that's not actually a plus, but its something that's not so depressing.
Know why?

She eats fast, so basically she'll just talk and make jokes while waiting for you to finish.
Because of that, I choked on my food about 3 times.
Never in my life have I taken an hour to finish a burger. But I still had fun.
I was light-headed from laughing so much. =D

No comments: