Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stupid stupid stupid STUPID!

I really think I can't cope this year.
I know it's not really much to handle, but it feels like I'm going to explode sometime soon.

Firstly, my homework. Lately I've been getting sick a lot, and I'm not really sure why. I can't come to school, because it's usually viral and I don't want all my precious classmates (pfft!) to get sick. Cause then they'll all blame me.. ='(
So, because I can't come to school, I'm not quite sure what all of my homework is. When I ask, no one gives me complete details. So I get lost. Then I can't do my homework without questioning every time whether I'm doing it right or not. Then it starts to pile up. Lagi la I nak siapkan how? The order of doing it also not right.

Secondly is kawad. If you read my earlier post, I won't have to type it all out again. So, lemme just get to the part I haven't posted.
I have tuition on Tuesday and Thursday. Supposed to be those days la. But kawad is on Tuesday-Thursday. So I decided to take Tuesdays and Fridays for tuition. That way, I only have to leave early on Tuesday.
The problem is, I just tak sampai hati to leave! What more, I have to rush there in less than 20 minutes. You think that's so easy? I might as well run down the hill and end up tripping and rolling down like a ball. =(
So tuition on weekdays is stressing me out a lot. But I need the weekends to finish my piling homework! That, and I need more sleep.

Thirdly, these stupid exams! Plus the Sport's Day. They're all so close together! Seriously, we have no time in between to rest. Why couldn't they be weeks apart instead of days? Wouldn't that be so much easier for everyone? Not just the students, but the teachers and administrators too? Is that really so much to ask for?

Haish. I must look like a dead/depressed/angry zombie by now. I think everyone does. =/

No comments: