Friday, December 18, 2009

Pretty good, pretty damn good..

I loved this week.
I really did.
I don't even know where to start.
Okay umm.... how about I list them?
They may not be in order but..I'll try my best yeah?

1. I went out a lot. Like, almost every day of the week. (With who is a different matter)
2. I watched a bunch of movies. Two days ago I watched Zombieland and today I watched Avatar. =)
3. I've read quite a lot. Right now I'm in the middle of the Darren Shan saga. (The Vampire's Assistant movie is based on those books)
4. We bought a bookcase at IKEA! It's green. But it was real pain to assemble it.
5. I've proven to myself (in front of a few people) that I can play Expert level on Guitar Hero.
6. I finished watching You're Beautiful. It took a few days, but all those hours in front of YouTube were worth it!
7. I got my braces off. =D

Yeah, I think that's about it.
But maybe I left out a few little things.
It's not exactly easy to remember what happened this week right off the top of yor head you know!

Oh, and this is something quite irrelevant, but I'm comteplating on forgetting that guy.
(This may only concern a selected few)
Just felt like stating that out loud.
Makes me believe it more too.
And really, it's okay to state stuff like that to convince yourself, as long as not everyone gets the picture.

You get my drift here?
Hmm, maybe not.
Nevermind then.

No comments: