Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm So Disappointed

I did something really really stupid.
I'm so freaking pissed at myself right now.

A mistake anyone, well, a lot of people make.
But it's so stupid!
I could've avoided it.
It's no big deal.

In fact, it's stupid.

What did I do?
I clicked on a link.
And what happened when I clicked on that link?
The page loaded to somewhere else.

What page was I on previously?
YouTube. =.="

I waited all morning to watch it.
Then I made the stupid mistake of clicking on a link without holding down the 'control' button.

ALL MORNING I waited.
For nothing.

I AM SO MAD!!!! >=(

You must think I'm irrational for being mad at this.
But you must understand my frustration.
This is a video that I'm crazy obsessed over watching.
I waited a long time for it load completely.
Kept on checking on it to see if it's done.
Then it was.
So I was gonna watch it.
But I got sidetracked by something.
So I clicked that STUPID LINK.

Then poof! It's gone.
Just like that.
EEEEE!!!!

Don't worry, I think I've calmed down now.
Just by a little bit.
I went back to that page.
It's in the middle of loading again.

Ciao.

No comments: