Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Moon

The very first day it's out, and there you go.
I watched it.

Not that different from when I watched Twilight last year.
Basically the same, with the over excited girls and the guys hanging around going, "this is so gay" and of course, me sort of obsessing afterwards.

But this time though, I went with Aimi instead of Malik.
And it wasn't the very first show.
But it was still good.

For some reason, I'm kinda depressed.
I explained to Aimi earlier that I get depressed after obsessing over stuff like this.
Maybe because it's something my life lacks?
What is it that my life lacks, you must be wondering.
Hmm.. I'm not quite sure either.

But I think it's something along the line of.. mystery?
Or love.
Either one.
Excitement in that kind of sense.
I guess.
Yeah, I'm totally not making sense right now.

It's the New Moon craze talking.

Anyway, about the movie.
I liked it.
Oh yes, I did.

JACOB BLACK IS SHIRTLESS!! =D

Oh god, my heart melted at the scene.

And this is something I want to clarify right here and now.
If by any chance you ask me what team I am, I'd say:

In the book, TEAM EDWARD.

But in the movies, TEAM JACOB.

For sure. =)
It's like, inside-my-head image versus real life person.
Still don't get it?
Okay then. In other words;

The character Edward is better than Jacob.

BUT

Taylor Lautner is better than Rob Pattinson.

Sorry to say Robbie Pats fans. =(
He's just too scruffy and.. stinky for my taste.
Did you know he rarely showers?
Gross.

1 comment:

denielle said...

Omg, my thoughts exactly!