Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last Day

I can now say that it's officially...err.. official.. that school has ended for the year of 2009. =)

At least the form 3's lah.
Form 4's have until Friday and well, need I mention the form 5's?
They sure won't have any rest anytime soon..

Which brings me to say this:
Good luck for SPM to all form 5's that I know.
not that anyone would actually be reading this, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

Anyway, today was good. I liked it.
I brought Boggle with me, so I played pretty much all day with Erniza, Sonia and Ati.
Of course, what last day of school wouldn't be complete without a photography session? =D
That was both fun and... painful.
Yeah, it was painful alright. Especially at the back of the knees.
That's what you get for bending slightly down to pose in a group photo (well, several, actually) with a lot of cameras waiting to be used.
I think there were about 6, maybe more cameras wanting to take the same picture, but with only one person there to take them.

So yeah, it was a long shoot.
Thanks a lot to Emily Kok, you did a great job at snapping those photos! =)

Today was really good towards the end.
Cameras flashing at every turn.
Classmates saying goodbye, all too aware that this is they're final year (maybe, maybe not) together as classmates, for next year, in form 4, we're all gonna be separated, after 3 years together.

Ehem...mind the jiwang-ness of that sentence. Think of someone saying that in a really emo, depressed, on-the-verge-of-crying type voice.
Yeah.

I'm gonna miss 3P.
I really am, even though they annoy the heck out of me.
Then again, isn't that the beauty of it all?
The fact that we can still remain friends despite all the ups and downs?

I think that's the best friendship there is. =)


3P: the Perfect Psycho Princesses. =D

No comments: