Friday, November 6, 2009

Guitar Hero

It's official.
I'm totally addicted to playing Guitar Hero.
Almost everyday, in fact.
Worse than before.
Because now, we have two guitars to play with.
=D

Actually the second guitar came only yesterday, but since then, I've been playing a lot with Abg Mut and Kakya.
Then again, even before we had two guitars, I was already wearing my fingers out trying to nail those songs!

Right now, I'm starting to get used to playing on Hard difficulty.

As you may imagine, it's umm..hard. -.-'" Hahaha.
It's really fun though.
I can't get enough of it.
My fingers are really stating to hurt a bit.
But I don't care.
I'm still gonna play after this.

Hmm...you know, the pain doesn't stop at my fingers only.
I signed myself up for the inter-class ping pong competition.
It's gonna be on the 16th of November.
So I still have a bout a week left to practice.
Where do I practice?
I might've practiced at home, but right now that's not possible.
The ping pong table's not here. ='(
It's somewhere in... either Kajang or Puchong.

But its ok. Pn. Gan lets us practice at school in the Ping Pong Room.
So, yesterday, when I actually came to school, (I didn't go today, hahaha, malas nak naik LRT) I played with Foong, Sue Jiun, Leena and Rishantinee at first. Then Hannah, Amaani and Khairun nisa joined, followed by Emma. But Khairun nisa and Emma just sat. They didn't play.
I played for about an hour, maybe more, non-stop. No breaks or anything. It was tiring.
And I didn't bring my water bottle.
Smart right?

I think I stopped at around 9.30.
Had a short break. Played again with Amaani.
Then it was recess.

After recess was chaos!
At first we played like normal. You know, with the ball actually hitting the table.
I took a break.

Then, it was Sue Jiun against Foong, Rishantinee and Leena.
They didn't even play regular ping pong. No, it was more like a mix of badminton and tennis. Either way, the ball was flying through the air.
It didn't even touch the ping pong table.

I didn't join of course, I just sat the with the rest and watched. And laughed. Oh, did we laugh.

And one thing I didn't expect to do there, was learn Japanese. =.=
All because of Khairun nisa and Amaani.
Now I know how to say 1-10 in Japanese! Yay me! Hahaha.

When it was time to go home, though, I had to stand in the bus.
Right at the door. On the steps, in fact.
Because it really was that packed.
Ate ice cream there too.
Bought Crunch before I got on the bus.
It was yummy. =)

When I got home, guess what I did?

You betcha, played Guitar Hero.
=D

Bye!
Expect my hands to be permanently in a death-claw position. =)

No comments: