Thursday, November 19, 2009

Old Pals

Oh how I simply loved today.

UPSR results were announced.
A bunch of us, namely, me, Aimi, Shaza, Nasfatee, Malik, Rais, Faris and Husaini, went to SKS to see it la.
This year, 94 students got 5A's.
Not that bad, eh? =)

My next door neighbour got 4A's.
My cousin got 5. Go Sofia!

Anyway, after all of that was done, the hall emptied and we just stuck around..taking pictures, talked to Cikgu Wan Rosli a bit. (Though he doesn't actually know me..hahahaha)
Then we moved on to the other blocks.
And came all the way up to 6A, 6B and 6C!
Our old classes when we were in year 6.
We sat in every single one of them.
Took pictures.
Reminisced.
Took more pictures.

Of course, on the way up we met Pn. Raja Maznah.
She still remembers all of us! =D
But, she didn't exactly get all of our names right.
Guess what she called Malik the first time?
Malik Hashim bin Raihan.
Hahahaha.
But it was close, no?
Good enough, since we left about 3 years ago.
Good news for me is that she remembered my name. Except that she thought my dad's name was Yusoff instead of Jamil. Oh well, can't expect too much, now can we?

The visit to the school was good and memorable.
God, I miss that school.

Once we got so hungry up to the point that we just had to eat, we left.
But not before stopping by Centrum first.
Just across the street, SKS is gonna have this dinner tomorrow.
On the rooftop.
Quite nice, actually.
Very extravagant.

After seeing all that, we finally went to McD.
See, everything is just within waling distance, actually.
So it was very convenient.
Plus, we were walking in a group so the distance was like, nothing to us.

Some more good news, Shaza's dad belanja-ed all of us.
Why?
Because Shaza's sister got 4A's and 1B.
So that was like, a 'kenduri sambutan'. Or something like that.
But we still bought our own ice cream.
Well, some of us did.
I ended up buying one for Malik. Just because I felt too nice at the time.
(Malik, you better be nice to me some time)
But then, we were all kind of in a good mood so no one cared.

Julia Nabilah joined us at one point.
And so, like most of the outings we have, what do we do?
Talk.
Laugh.
Kacau.

Hahaha..bet you were expecting me to say 'share' huh?
Er...no such thing. Haha.

Everyone went back.
But me, Shaza and Nasfatee went to Aimi's house.

What happened there was.. private and confidential.
Hahaha.
No, it was just talking.
Just normal girl-talk.

But I really enjoyed it.
Today was a good day.
Hope to have more of them while the holidays are here.
When we start form 4, eh, no. When PMR results are announced, I have a feeling people are gonna be busy afterwards.
Not looking forward to it, I must admit.
But hey, what to do?

No comments: