Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some things work out, some don't

One thing I notice now is that a number of things in my life have turned left.
Meaning: They're not going my way anymore.
For instance, my results for intervensi. My BM used to a B, then one answer changed. I got C instead.
Then, the same went for KH. From an A, one answer changed and I got a B.
On top of all that, I have to re-do my orientasi. 
AGAiN.
Why did I make the 'i' lower case? Just felt like it. I just do random stuff that don't really make sense.
I'm just really frustrated with all of the above. I used to be happy about all three of them. Now I really hate it. If I didn't have to change the format (again) for orientasi, I would've finished it by the end of the week already. Tomorrow, maybe. But no, it won't happen.

But you should understand why I'm so fed up with this.

1. I've written the same thing over and over again to almost 10 times already.
2. While doing this, a lot of people ejek me and anyone else who does the orientasi. They say "rajinnye.." and stuff like its a bad thing. Is it really? So what if we're not as malas as you guys? It is so wrong that we actually listen and obey what our seniors tell us to do? You wanna get denda-ed, fine with me. But what right do you have to tease and patronize those who are decent enough to do it? I'm just really sick with their negative attitudes towards this.
3. They keep on changing the format. At least with KP, even though they denda and haze their juniors during the orientasi, at least they tell them to do it again based on what they did wrong. So its their own fault. They don't change the format. It stays the way it is. But this? I have to do it again because the format keeps changing! So excuse me for being mad and upset.
4. I know a lot of people haven't even started orientasi, even though the due date is in 2 weeks. But some people have done it. Why make us more miserable when we did everything you asked us to do? We followed word by word. We asked about every single little detail. And because the decided to add one word in the 'jawatan' slot, we have to do it again. I am not going to be the one who informs the afternoon juniors that they have to do it again. I've told them to do it almost 5 times already I'm not going to tell them again.

As you can see, the word "again" pops up a lot. That's because we have to repeat it so many times. The word "again" is supposed to emphasize it more.

='(

I really want to cry. It's so maddening and frustrating.
I'm gonna head off to a corner and..think. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Bye.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kicking me would make you feel better now, wouldn't it?

aimi said...

intan juliana ,
i feel for ya int :(
be strong , hang in there !
and whenever you want to talk and let everything out , you know where to find me :)
xoxox !

Intan said...

how would kicking you make me feel better?

thanks aimi. =)