Monday, May 4, 2009

Penyemakan buku

The time of the year that I simply hate the most..
There's always a problem with someone's book, or that person didn't come. But to the person who didn't actually come today, *ehem ehem* you wouldn't want to be at school any time soon.

Trust me, there are certain people who will kill you.

Well, for me, I didn't like it much. 2 people lost their books while Uztazah was marking them. -.-" I honestly don't know how that happened. So Uztazah told me to write "buku hilang" on the piece of paper that I put with the checked and chopped books. Not surprisingly, a lot of people sent in books that weren't marked. But hey, I'm nice (PFFT!) so I didn't say anything to anyone. But if your name gets called up, don't come looking for me. But that's probably because I might be one of those people on the stage. =O But it won't be for Agama. It would most probably be about BM. Or maybe English Literature. Whatever. One of those anyway.

Like I care. 

Now that book checking is done, I can focus less on finishing homework, and more on studying! Not that I'd be studying much at home, but it does encourage the mood, doesn't it? Yeah, I don't know either. I'm sort of crapping right now because I have about 9 days left to do my PEKA. And I haven't even come close to starting. Oh well. I'll try to start later tonight. But first I have to buy some green beans. I'll wait for my mom to get home to drive me to the shop. Not really in the mood to ask my sister. She'll probably complain about it, knowing her attitude. =(

OH! Now Pn. Nancy talking about the swine flu. Hmm...

I don't know why I mentioned that. Just felt like it.
Like I said, I'm just randomly crapping here.
Anyway, I guess I'll stop here before I really embarrass myself. See ya.

No comments: