Friday, February 26, 2010

Ugly Betty

OMG I'm sooo really super depressed whenever my sisters call me that.
Because now I'm wearing glasses!!

Technically only one eye needs the glasses, which is my right eye.
My left eye is okay.
But I still have to wear them to correct the defect while I'm still young.

My uncle did suggest to use contact lenses, just for one eye, like my cousin.
But I don't feel comfortable with the idea of contact lenses.
So I made glasses yesterday, in KLCC.

At first I thought it was weird that only one eye was rabun, the optometrist guy said it's called Master's eye, which means my brain has been using only one eye to focus one things. Which must be why I didn't really realise my vision was slightly blurry.

Apparently, my dad has it too. According to my mom, he made glasses once, I don't know how many years ago, but he never wore them. My cousin has it (the one with one contact lens).

I don't know how many other I people I know has it too. So it runs in the family. Curse my gene pool. =.="

So yeah, now I'm wearing glasses.
They're purple and black.
I feel dizzy now, but the optometrist said it'll take a few days to get used to them.
And I've got a treasure hunt tomorrow.
Oh great.

No comments: