Monday, June 22, 2009

Mixtures of stuff.

Today was pretty fun, admittedly.
First of all:

Prefectorial campaigning and elections

Who knew our Form 4's were so entertaining. >.<'"
Their posters were okay, especially Carven's.

M&Ms!!! =D
Size does not matter.

Anyway, I like the hand phone one. Sorry, I'm not sure what your name is..
You rock. Simply put.

I think I voted for like, 15 people. I just chose whoever I actually remembered. One thing my dad always says is you have to make an impact on people. If not, you'll be easily forgotten. Like most of the candidates today. Sorry to say la. Hope our next batch of prefects were chosen wisely and appropriately. Like what Pn. Nancy said: Don't vote based on popularity!!! She practically screamed that into the microphone. Well guess what, sometimes the good ones are popular. Actually, most of the time the good ones are popular. That's why they're popular to begin with. They're nice and smart and hardworking etc.

So yeah. I think that's enough on the prefects-to-be.
On the next one:

Birthday cupcakes!

Dian brought them to celebrate the birthdays in June.
The list:
Afiqah
Aida
Nadhra
Divya
Denielle
Raveenaa
Me
Alini

A lot right? Instead of celebrating them a few times, might as well do it all at once. Much more cheerful that way. The cupcakes were gooood. =)

Dian, you rock.

And the next: (don't worry this is the last)

Interact meeting.

Like almost every week (or at least every meeting we have) we just sit, listen to Pn. Sarjit talk about how we should be more active and bla bla bla.

So after that, it was almost 2.15. She said that Pn. Chee needed help to move desks and chairs from this abandoned room to this old classroom that people use for meetings only. 
They were so freaking dusty and disgusting. My hands were grey by the time everything was taken care of. But all that work was worth it. We can claim extra attendance marks from Pn. Sarjit if we need it later in the year.

So its all good.

That should be it.

Oh yeah! I wonder what Malik's gonna do to make up for forgetting my birthday. We'll just wait and see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u iz eeeeevillll. D=