Saturday, June 20, 2009

June

Guess what?

It's my birthday. =)

So far: not very interesting.

But I am gonna go out soon. So maybe things will let up there.

I feel happy, (sorta) but also sad (that I'm basically gonna be relatively alone on my birthday.) Again.
Though I may not be suffering or under privileged or anything, I am sorta unlucky in a way that affects me emotionally and mentally.

But I know my family's gonna be there. So that's one thing I can count on.

In other news (since I haven't been updating lately) my results for mid-term are...okay, but I'm not exactly that happy with it.

I have 5A's, 1 B and 2 C's. 

The worst part?

The C's are for KH and Agama, and if only I had one more correct answer, I would've gotten B's instead. 

Just one more mark.

The only B I have is for BM, btw. I can understand that. Not really surprised, but I did improve, if only by a little bit. So I'm satisfied with that.

Not so bad this time. But I know I could've done better. Maybe next time. =)

That's all for now. Not much, but I can't think of anything else to write.
Bye bye!

No comments: