Sunday, March 27, 2011

Here it comes again

Hellooooo. :)
I know, I know. I haven't been here in ages! Last post I saw was.. well. I'm not gonna say I'm too happy about that one. Brings back all those bitter memories and feelings of broken heartedness.
Anyway, all I can say is, he's out of my life and out of my head.. well, okay maybe not completely out of my life, but he really is out of my head now. Yay me! :D

So, where should I start?

It's form 5 year! SPM is in November and I am nowhere near prepared. Yes, I'll proudly (and yet slightly abashedly) say it. I know abashedly is not a word, but who cares, I want to use it so there.
I'm in drama! Can you believe that, me, act? Ha. But it's true! We even made it to the finals, which is in a couple of weeks from now. I'm trying to work on it, my voice projection isn't too hot. Fingers crossed and wish me luck! I must say though, 5T is a real contender. I mean, their drama can move mountains. Like, really.

Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say.

Oh right. Other than the fact that I think that need to create some drama in my life to make it seem more interesting is coming back. But not up to the point at which I'd actually do something. My love life is pretty dull, though, I must admit. But oh well, what can I do? I can't make guys fall at my feet even if I tried.

Yeah well. I need to get some beauty sleep now. Picture day tomorrow, need to look my best! :D

No comments: