Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 minutes, and I'm busy

First of all, I didn't expect them to choose me.
Secondly, I didn't expect them to make me do work so fast.
Thirdly, I still can't really believe it.

Do you know what I'm getting at?
I'm kinda scared to mention it.
Its still sinking in for me..

It's nothing big exactly, on a general scale.
But its HUGE for me.

You know, if you read this nice and slowly, and you have no idea what I'm talking about..

You should be going mad with suspense and curiosity.

Or not. I don't know.

Did you?

Am I killing you with this?
Does it matter?
I don't know.

I don't know anything right now.

It's still hard for me to accept it.

Hmm...
I'll just tell you.
You won't be all "OMG!!!"

No, no, no.
That won't happen.
It's not exactly that exciting either.
It's just news.

Okay, okay.
Today was the AGM for KRS...
That's all...

Guess what?
The seniors elected me to be Naib Setiausaha.

At first.

Then, the one up-ed me to be Setiausaha.

Why?
The initial one wasn't reliable enough to show up every week.
And I was.

So they gave the position to me instead.
Then they gave me the work to do.

I had to write the report and check the form 3's koko books against the mastercard.

Normal. But it was a bit confusing, since it was my first time.

That's all really.

See?
I told you.
Nothing big. =)

1 comment:

Cassandra_Evers said...

Panic attack is very embarrassing. It really affects someones life. It should be treated as soon as possible.